If any part of the kubeedge project has bugs or documentation mistakes, please let us know by opening an issue. We treat bugs and mistakes very seriously and believe no issue is too small. Before creating a bug report, please check that an issue reporting the same problem does not already exist.
To make the bug report accurate and easy to understand, please try to create bug reports that are:
- Specific. Include as much details as possible: which version, what environment, what configuration, etc. If the bug is related to running the kubeedge server, please attach the kubeedge log (the starting log with kubeedge configuration is especially important).
- Reproducible. Include the steps to reproduce the problem. We understand some issues might be hard to reproduce, please includes the steps that might lead to the problem.
- Isolated. Please try to isolate and reproduce the bug with minimum dependencies. It would significantly slow down the speed to fix a bug if too many dependencies are involved in a bug report.
- Unique. Do not duplicate existing bug report.
- Scoped. One bug per report. Do not follow up with another bug inside one report.
We might ask for further information to locate a bug. A duplicated bug report will be closed.